The villa is close to the sea, just 400 metres from the beautiful Ionian coast in southern Puglia (Italy).
This 180 square meter villa consists of:
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large living room with fireplace and chimney
- Kitchen finished in stonework
- Large garage
- Boiler room and oil tank
- Roof terrace and solarium
- External showers
- Central heating system
- Alarm system connected to security company
- Voice network system
- Artesian well, depth 50 metres
The villa is situated in large grounds of some 2,500 sq m, and is constructed in mediterranean style, finished with quality materials such as fine marble.
The grounds include plantings of over 800 exotic plants including palms, banana trees, dracaenas, agaves and multi-coloured hibiscus.
An automatic irrigation system is available.